Business Development Manager
TrackVia, a high growth enterprise Software-as-a-Service company based in downtown Denver, is looking for a proven manager who can help architect, build and lead a world-class Business Development program and team. We are not interested in candidates looking to replicate prototypical smile-and-dial BDR programs. We believe that success for this position hinges on the desire, experience and ability to think differently and build a world-class program that generates amazing results.
- Build, train, and manage a world class program and team of Business Development Reps for strategic account-based prospecting.
- Develop training programs, content and curriculum that ensures rapid onboarding and ongoing development of Business Development Reps.
- Experience designing sales approaches to penetrate and create relationships within target accounts by profiling and scheduling appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to refine TrackVia’s campaigns to resonate with decision-makers across multiple industries and functions to open the door.
- Data-driven manager who is capable of defining, capturing, reporting and analyzing program metrics and KPIs.
- Providing insights to, and collaborating with, marketing to ensure conversion rates are world-class across the funnel.
- Extensive use of Salesforce and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated success in building Business Development teams that prospect sophisticated solutions into senior executives at mid to large-sized organizations.
- Ability to learn customer stories in various functional areas and manage a broad range of sales and marketing collateral.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high-growth sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Fluent in Salesforce.com; Familiar with Pardot (or similar) marketing automation systems.
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for a variety of business challenges.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area.
- 3-5 years in management of Business Development teams.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to CAREERS@TRACKVIA.COM.